Kathryn shares how to open our hearts and love more like Jesus did. She has spoken to groups and conferences around the world for more than 20 years, speaking on several topics, such as: God’s amazing love, ministry to international students, adoption as a lifestyle, grand parenting with a purpose, and single mothers.
* Andhra Prudesh, India: Keynote speaker at a 3 day Woman’s Conference, with approximately a 1,000 women attending.
* Shawnee, Oklahoma: Temple Baptist Church women’s class, 12 week study, Love From the Inside Out.
* Somotillo, Nicaragua: Assist and speak at one day women’s conference.
* Carthage, Texas: Antioch Baptist Women’s Conference, held at the “Cabin in the Woods.”
* Longview, Washington: WMU Northwest Women’s Summit Conference, keynote speaker at Columbia Heights Baptist Church.
* Edmond, Oklahoma: Women’s Bible Class semesters at Henderson Hills Baptist Church, Love From the Inside Out. Taught four times.
* Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Survive n Thrive Single Women’s Conference with Arise Ministries.
* Edmond, Oklahoma: Blended Blessings, a Sunday morning women’s class for single women.
* Midwest City, Oklahoma: DivorceCare, Christian & Finances, Experiencing God.
* Other various classes and seminars.
Kathryn has quite a history of nurturing and providing women support and encouragement. Amber T, Wed morning Women Bible studies Coordinator, HHBC
I have learned so much and it was just what I needed at this time. Toni Cooper
I liked the topics, I could learn a new topic each week. Lois Waechter
I love the stories. They painted the picture of how love can change our lives and the lives of others. Mary Jane Donahoe
I liked the personal experiences of Kathryn’s prisoner ministry; very educational, reading the Bible verses – great overall study—very organized! Eunseon Lee, Korean Masters student at UCO